We have expertise in all aspects of the mobile industry, mobile phones, wireless technologies and their global usage. Mobilium is often called upon to provide confidential advice and/or expert opinion on product development, apps development, international validity and viability, and also advice in legal and copyright matters related to mobile usage, entertainment, technology IP, distribution, creative rights, etc.
We work with the following organizations representing the interests of the mobile and wireless industries around the world:
- Singularity University – the world’s leading university of the future impacting billions of people world-wide
- GSMA – the GSM Association
- The African Leadership Network –the high level group of Africa’s most dynamic and influential young business and technology leaders in Africa with the goal to catalyzing prosperity in Africa by: (1) Celebrating and promoting entrepreneurship as the surest way for Africa to achieve prosperity, and (2) creating and strengthening relationships between leaders in Africa such that these relationships can lead to greater intra-African trade, investment, partnership and collaboration. Advisory Board member & official recipient of the inaugural ‘Ambassador of the Year’ 2013 Award.
- The World Summit Awards – a unique global contest which brings together young developers and digital entrepreneurs – under 30 years of age – who use internet and mobile technology to put the UN Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) into action and make a difference. We serve as an Advisory Board member and global jury member
- MEF Mobile (Mobile Entertainment Forum) – driving the monetisation of mobile content and commerce. Founder and Chairman Emeritus and MEF Global Board member
- CTIA (The Wireless Association) – North America’s leading mobile trade association. We act as the Global Ambassador the CTIA around the World – a very prestigious and important position to help shape the global reach and outreach of CTIA.
- NARAS (National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences USA) – member of NARAS
- Wireless Life Sciences Alliance (WLSA) – the global body based in San Diego, California, that is shaping the future of connected devices connected health and wellness industries and the latest technologies and telecommunication developments in all aspects of Global Health. We serve on the global advisory board
- MIDEM – social media convention held each start of the year in Cannes, France
- All That Matters / Music Matters Singapore / Music Matters India – the leading annual digital, social media, social music and Youtube convention and gathering in Asia & India. Mobilium Global acts as a key advisor, programme organiser and close working associate with founder organisers, Branded Asia Limited.
- FICCI Frames – annual Bollywood movie industry convention in Mumbai
- METAL International – Media Entertainment Technology Alpha Leaders – the Los Angeles, California based association of Hollywood’s top decision-makers in Social Media, Entertainment & Tech
- World Summit Awards – the global initiative of the United Nations’ World Summit on Information Society (WSIS) selecting the world’s most outstanding e-Content, and putting the UN-WSIS targets for the Information Society into action. We act as Global Jury Member
- The Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce (RSA) – For over 200 years, the RSA has been the pre-eminent body in the UK driving design, social innovation and commerce, with a global Fellowship made up of some of the world’s leading thinkers, innovators and positive change-agents. We are a Fellow of the RSA.
- The Global Fund – this Geneva-based international institution finances the fights AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria with a 21st century approach: partnership, transparency, constant learning and results-based funding around the world. Mobilium Global and Mobilium Africa work closely with the Global Fund supporting their efforts to tackle the 3 major pandemics in Africa, HIV/Aids, Malaria and Tuberculosis. The Global Fund is featured on Mobilium’s Pan-African Mobile Health Delivery Network known as the Smart Health App.
- We advise and counsel governments, ICT Ministers and senior leaders in a number of countries. Our focus in 2016-2018 is on the major mobile markets in the world, with specific attention to and on Emerging Markets in Africa (East, West and South), Latin America and South Asia.
- Mobile Education – Mobilium works closely with former British Prime Minster Gordon Brown and his Business education Coalition + in his role as the United Nations’ Special Envoy for Education, advising on ways in which new forms of education can be developed on mobile devices for learners and schools around the world.