We have expertise in mobile phones, wireless technologies, and their global usage. Mobilium is often called upon to provide confidential advice and/or expert opinion on product development, apps development, international validity and viability, and also advice in legal and copyright matters related to mobile usage, entertainment, technology IP, distribution, creative rights, etc. Should you find yourself in need of such, please contact us.
We are involved with the following organizations that represent the interests of the mobile and wireless industries around the world:
- GSMA - We advise the global body on all forms of mobile entertainment and engagement
- MEF Mobile (Mobile Entertainment Forum) – driving the monetisation of mobile content and commerce. Founder and Chairman Emeritus and MEF Global Board member
- CTIA (The Wireless Association) – North America’s leading mobile trade association. We act as the Global Ambassador the CTIA around the World – a very prestigious and important position to help shape the global reach and outreach of CTIA.
- NARAS (National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences USA) – member of NARAS
- BPI - (British Phonographic Industry) – the UK’s recorded music industry
- The African Leadership Network –the premier community of young, dynamic and influential leaders in Africa catalyzing prosperity in Africa by: (1) Celebrating and promoting entrepreneurship as the surest way for Africa to achieve prosperity, and (2) creating and strengthening relationships between leaders in Africa such that these relationships can lead to greater intra-African trade, investment, partnership and collaboration. Advisory Board member & official recipient of the inaugural ‘Ambassador of the Year’ 2013 award.
- Wireless Life Sciences Alliance (WLSA) – the global body based in San Diego, California, that is shaping the future of connected devices connected health and wellness industries and the latest technologies and telecommunication developments in all aspects of Global Health. We serve on the global advisory board
- The World Youth Summit Awards – a unique global contest which brings together young developers and digital entrepreneurs - under 30 years of age – who use internet and mobile technology to put the UN Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) into action and make a difference. We serve as an Advisory Board member and global jury member
- MIDEM – social media convention held each start of the year in Cannes, France
- Music Matters Singapore / Music Matters India – the leading annual digital, social media, social music and Youtube convention and gathering in Asia & India. Mobilium Global acts as a key advisor, programme organiser and close working associate with founder organisers, Branded Asia Limited.
- FICCI Frames - annual convention in Mumbai
- METAL International - the key Los Angeles, California cluster fo Hollywood’s top decision makers in Social Media, Entertainment & Tech
- World Summit Awards – the global follow-up initiative of the United Nations World Summit on Information Society (WSIS) selecting the world’s most outstanding e-Content, putting the UN-WSIS targets for the information society into action. We act as Global Jury Member
- The Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce (RSA) – Estabilised in 1754, the RSA is the preeminent body in the UK driving design, social innovation and commerce with a global Fellowship made up of some of the world’s leading thinkers, innovators and postive change-agents. Societ of - an enlightenment organisation committed to finding innovative practical solutions to today’s social challenges. Fellow of the RSA
- The Global Fund - an international financing institution that fights AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria with a 21st century approach: partnership, transparency, constant learning and results-based funding. Mobilium Global and Mobilium Africa have been working with the Global Fund in 2013 and have launched the first-ever Pan-African Mobile Health Delivery Network the Samsung ‘Smart Health’ app
We advise and counsel government’s ICT Ministers and Ministries in a number of countries. Our focus in 2013 / 2014 will be on the Emerging Markets with specific focus on Africa (East, West and South), Latin America and South Asia.